Thursday, July 7, 2016

Man its hot here. Never seems to be below 90 even at night. I tried to work outside the house today. Mowed the lawn and began working on replacing some of the screen on the back of the house. I couldn't take it after about 1 hour outside. I guess that is my limit. Had to stand in a cold shower to recover.

So with an abundance of extra time today, I am working on the project. How am I staying cool??? I have a box fan blowing directly on me and don't laugh - I am standing in a bucket of water. Actually works pretty well. I keep dumping ice in the bucket every so often.

OK so on to the reason you are hear. Major progress tonight. Actually finished up the Horizontal Stabilizer. Finished - Done and Complete.

Here are some pics of the work tonight. Just checked the log. I am sitting right at 92 hours of work into the project. Next up, vertical stabilizer.










No comments:

Post a Comment